Wargame Rules

BLOG BACKGROUND AND WARGAME RULES
I have set up this blog for my wargaming interests in the Muscovite-Tartar Wars, Reconquista Wars, the Barbary Coast Pirates, and the early campaigns of the Ottoman Turks and Saracens. Some lesser known crusades will also be covered. Miniatures are mainly 28mm with a growing collection in 54mm. If my photographs serve to encourage others to complete their collections I shall be pleased. I will also be mentioning other sites with interesting collections on the above. Do join the 'Friends' if you like what you see.

I prefer to use my own rules which are kept simple and involve eight-sided dice. These allow for fast results with various types of weaponry. Morale dominates my games.


Thursday 26 July 2018

More Muscovite flags, and Clergy

Quite a lot of work on my collections but surprisingly little in a finished state to upload. However, have completed two flags for my Muscovite 'German' mercenary regiments. A suitable 'imaginary' banner for my Khazar heavy cavalry. The Czar's banner is now carried by the Guard cavalry. And I had some fun casting and converting this Orthodox priest, and mounting it on a spare horse from that batch of second-hand figures recently purchased. Expect some campaign news very shortly. MGB

2 comments:

  1. Lovely looking figures and excellent banners.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Robbie, a unit without a colourful banner should suffer a lower morale rating lol.
      Michael

      Delete