Wargame Rules

BLOG BACKGROUND AND WARGAME RULES
I have set up this blog for my wargaming interests in the Muscovite-Tartar Wars, Reconquista Wars, the Barbary Coast Pirates, and the early campaigns of the Ottoman Turks and Saracens. Some lesser known crusades will also be covered. Miniatures are mainly 28mm with a growing collection in 54mm. If my photographs serve to encourage others to complete their collections I shall be pleased. I will also be mentioning other sites with interesting collections on the above. Do join the 'Friends' if you like what you see.

I prefer to use my own rules which are kept simple and involve eight-sided dice. These allow for fast results with various types of weaponry. Morale dominates my games.


Friday 1 December 2017

More Streltsy take the Field

Here is my latest regiment of Muscovite Streltsy, this is the 10th Moscow Regiment, in their orange coloured coats. Having completed this unit, it was time to have a December muster of Streltsy, rumours are circulating that the Tartars and Ottomans are planning a major raid for slaves and plunder during the Christmas festivities. I'm now busy re-organising the Muscovite command bases. MGB

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful job, love the color shemes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil. The coat colours, hats and boots were recorded for the Moscow regiments, it certainly makes a colourful army.
      Michael

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, the Russians were lovers of bright uniforms. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbie, they certainly were, and a suitable rival army to my Ottomans too.
      Michael

      Delete
  3. Lovely colourful streltsy and a nice muster too!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the moral boost Iain, hope those mustering will also fight with resolution, soon!
      Michael

      Delete