Wargame Rules

BLOG BACKGROUND AND WARGAME RULES
I have set up this blog for my wargaming interests in the Muscovite-Tartar Wars, Reconquista Wars, the Barbary Coast Pirates, and the early campaigns of the Ottoman Turks and Saracens. Some lesser known crusades will also be covered. Miniatures are mainly 28mm with a growing collection in 54mm. If my photographs serve to encourage others to complete their collections I shall be pleased. I will also be mentioning other sites with interesting collections on the above. Do join the 'Friends' if you like what you see.

I prefer to use my own rules which are kept simple and involve eight-sided dice. These allow for fast results with various types of weaponry. Morale dominates my games.


Wednesday 27 June 2018

Completed Khazars, Muscovites, and Tartars (Asiatic conversions no.4)

Here are s few photos of the Asiatic figures restored and integrated. My Muscovite Boyar horse archers have gained four recruits, and two more added to my Tartar horde. Rather pleased with my new Khazar heavy cavalry unit. Still to design their banner, something suitably Jewish such as a Hanukkah Menorah, an emblem which has been found on some relics from the Khazarian period. This unit will also serve as Tartar nobles. Finally, an ornamental bannerman for my Medieval Muscovites. Well thats twelve completed, six more are being exchanged for others, leaving eight more to be restored. MGB

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful recruits, and banners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil, it was fun to restore some value to the castings, and then integrate them into units.
      Michael

      Delete